Stern Curser (Pink)

Freitag, 21. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 22

Hello everyone♥

Today I have to show you my room~ I'm living in a really big, old house with my parents. Big enough to get out of the way easily.
I even have a whole part of this house only for me. A bedroom, a little hallway and my working/linvingroom. My living room is my best room, the room I spend the mean part of my time. It's big and with two big windows to brighten it up~
I tidied up my tables for you, and thrown away a lot of old papers and stuff. It's not completely cleaned up, but a way better than before. I hope you like my room^___^

Day 22 : A picture of your room.

 Let's walk in:


This is how it's looking like if you're standing in the doorway.

This is the left side behind my door:
My P!NK tour commercial psoter, a bookshelf. An deco-shelf and my sofa♥












Behind the door, on the right, is my sewing doll, who's always decorating my room with pretty clothes. Mostly I change the dress weekly.. or whenever I want to see an other cute piece.




















Here you can see my couch table with magazines, my valentine's rose, and some sweets.

My working desk with the tabeles around. I store so much things on them if I'm working on.. something. All the time, it's full around myself. full with stuff I do or inspriations, books, magazines, material... well. I need everything at the same time. And I hate it to throw stuff on the ground.




 My lovely sofa♥ Everybody is loving it. The fresh green, the big size of it. All around comfortable.
With my plushies, pillows and blankets on it.











The place I'm mostly sitting and doing things. Sadly, I rarely sit on my sofa and relax or reading. I'm mostly sitting on my desk chair and working into the night.
And yes, my laptop is pastel pink ♥ And the flagg on the wall is from Lord Of The Rings.










My music corner♥
I'm a big music fan. Even if I'm very picky and I'm not listening over my CD player that often.
I have a huuuuuuuuge iTunes mediathek and listening to music everyday. And yes, Miyavi is one of my idols. He efforted everything he dreamed of. Such an amazing man.









Some of my rose crowns for the upcoming convention♥
Are you going to the LBM? I hope so^___^
Please visit my MeltyWish booth~










See you tomorrow♥
Liz

2 Kommentare:

  1. So muss ich mir also dein Zimmer vorstellen :3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Jap ^___^ Es geht natürlich noch etwas aufgeräumter, aber ansonsten... ja. Sehr voll und hell. XD
      Hoffentlich sehen wir uns bald mal wieder ;______;

      Löschen