Stern Curser (Pink)

Dienstag, 11. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 12

Hello everyone♥

I hope you had a nice day~
Today is only one simple thing to do^___^
I have to show you a picture from a couple of years ago, where I was wearing j fashion and inspired fashion before I started wearing lolita or clearly build up my wardrobe.

Today's topic:
Day 12 : A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.

 This is around my 18th birthday in the middle of december 2009. I started to like & insterest in jap. fashion years ago. But I wasn't able to buy something over the internet before my birthday, so I tried to get some simple things together and started to wear circle lenses and stuff. I rememeber that I was ill that day, I've taken this photo.
Here you can even slightly see that I'm wearing my Sex Pot Revenge chocker, wich I still own and like. It's like one of those classy j fashion basics.
At this time, I was only wearing dresses or skirts, wich I still do. I only wear pants at home or in my bed *haha*
And, well... as you can see, I really like bows too.
To take a look at these old photos, I'm amused about my teenie-ish me. Because I wanted to try out many things and felt a little like a rebel.. and I still don't care that I've done this.
A year later (2010), I started to build up my lolita closet and start wearing it around the end of this year. I think it was the best decision ever. Because everytime I'm wearing lolita, I know that this is the right thing. I never felt so perfect as in this kind of style. The most unique thing.
I still like to dress me up in other, more comfortable clothing, but lolita is a love wich never dies.

See you tomorrow♥
Liz~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen