Stern Curser (Pink)

Samstag, 1. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 2

Hello~
I know that I'm late, but welcome to day two♥

Day 2 : 10 things you love in lolita.

At first: everything on this fashion is just amazing and cute. ♥

1. I love to met other people who likes this kind of fashion and change tips and ideas for coords etc. I found so wonderful friends because of this fashion!

2. That I can use Lolita as a kind of working clothes. If I'm selling my jewellry at conventions, you will always met me in lolita. It's so perfect♥

3. Having a meet up with friends and talking about new releases and what we like the most at the lovely tiny details and lace.6

4. I love all the different kinds of substyles, even if I don't wear everything. It's amazing, because everyone can put out his/her own style.

 5. The fact that I can wear my favourite pastel color accurate from top to bottom.

6. The fucking awesome quality of the japanese brands. Just EVERYTHING is perfect♥

7. The huge community itself. It's breath taking how many people all over the world wearing and loving the same cute things. I even have some super beautiful lolita penpals who I really love, because of their super cute personality.

8. I love that you can wear lolita in winter. You are always well packed in many fluffy & cute layers of fabric.

9. The amazing fact that I already got so many of my dream dresses, because of this huge & super friendly community.

10. That you're feeling like a princess in this clothes. A feeling what you can't really buy, but lolita makes it happen.


That's it♥

Please also look at Allanah's entries too, she just started a day erlier, and her entries are just wonderful to read♥

See you next day^___~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen