Stern Curser (Pink)

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 24

Hello everyone♥

Day 24 : A picture of you from a meet.

Today I have to show you a photo from mysalf, from a meet up. I don't know what I should do. Because usually I'm just a way too busy and more interested in the people around me on meet ups. I totally forget to take photos of myself. I even don't have a group photo XD

But I can show you my outfit from the christmas meet up from past december and I'm also giving oyu the link to the matching entry, okay? ^__~



I really, really LOVE this dress. I hope I can even get more navy pieces, because I really start to like the navy color.

If you don't know the christmas meet up entry, here is the -> LINK <- 

See you tomorrow♥
Liz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen