Stern Curser (Pink)

Mittwoch, 12. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 13

Hello everyone♥
Welcome to day 13 *haha* ~
Today I'm gonna show you a picture of my favourite sweets~
Here we are:

Day 13 : A picture of your favorite sweets.


Here you can see my favourite kind of chocolate: Lindor balls by Lindt. I really really love this soft and yummy chocolate. You can even buy it as a chocolate bar. Than a box of Choco Boy mushrooms. My favourite thingies are the Kinoko no Yama by Meiji, but atm, I don't have any. So these are like a korean replica of meiji's kind of sweets.
And last but not least, Kasugai Ume Candy. The best ume candy I've ever got. The candies are even a way bigger as you maybe think. It's hard to speak with one inside your mouth XD.


That's it~
I also like many other sweets, but I'm not even eating some every day. I'm chubby, but the sweetest thing I'm eating day by day is a fruit or yoghourt. Yes, I know, my genetics are horrible *haha*

Greetings♥
See you tomorrow~

2 Kommentare: