Stern Curser (Pink)

Mittwoch, 19. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 20

Hello♥

Today's topic is a short entry, but a lovely one~

Day 20 : A picture of a lolita friend.

I will show you my dear friend Judith. She's an plus size lolita like me. I really, really like her. She's super pretty and in love with Angelic Pretty like me. We even started with lolita because of the same dresses XD

Here she is:

 Please have a look at her cute tumblr, called Tokyo Nightmare

Isn't she a cutie? I hope we can make a twin at the LBM with the Day Dream Carnival. I hope you all know, that I would have a MeltyWish booth there? Please come and visit me♥

















We hope that we (Judith, her girlfriend Soli, and me) can start in a wonderful lolita-ish year together. They moved together to my city, Hanover. And we can't stop making plans for cute, tiny lolita atventures in town.
Sprinkling our creativity to each of us, eat yummy things, taking photos, creating cute ideas etc.


















See you tomorrow♥

Liz

2 Kommentare:

  1. I love her dress on the second photo! *__* So pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you♥ It's the 'Musee Du Chocolat' JSK from Angelic Pretty: http://lolibrary.org/apparel/musee-du-chocolat-jsk
      It's full with a lot of details and stuff.

      Löschen