Stern Curser (Pink)

Samstag, 22. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 23

Hello♥
Today will be a really short entry, but anyway, I like to do it^___^

Day 23 : A picture of your handwriting.

Are anyone of you interested in my handwriting? I don't think so. My lovely penpals already know my 'unstable', fast and emotional handwriting wich is not really beautiful, because the papers are just full with unstraight letters from top to bottom, because I'm mostly writing a lot.

But I wrote only one, easy word for you, just like I'm usually writing words, only a little bigger, and with two tiny decorations as an extra for you♥




I choose the word 'Lolita' because I want to make it less non-lolita-ish *haha*
That sounds stupid, I know.

See you tomorrow♥
Liz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen