Stern Curser (Pink)

Samstag, 15. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 16

Hello again~

Today I will show you my outfit for the day. I'm sorry, but I'm working with colors and doing housework, that's why I'm not coverd in a sweet lolita dress.
But I hope you like it anyway^___^

 Day 16 : Your outfit for the day.


Outfit Roundown:

Rose Headband: MeltyWish (comming soon)

Oversize Minnie Mouse Pullover: Primark

Asymetrical Skirt: MONKI

Black Leggins: MASSAI

Platfrom Shoes: MONKI

Jewelry: Accessorize, MeltyWish, Sanrio, DC.







The two other white rose clips are also by Accessorize. I start to love white things... especially accessories and roses.

I'm really sorry for the bad quality. I used my phone to take them, and the lightning isn't perfect today.

And yes, my hair is now chocolate brown. I like it. It's classy cute. And some green is still there. I wanted to kill my colorful hair parts without bleaching.
It's just hair dye, the color will washed out after a couple of time. 
I will color it a way brighter the next time.
What do you think?


As a bonous, I show you my valentine's outfit too♥

Roundown:

Rose Headband: MeltyWish

Dotted Cardigan: MANGO

White Bow Pin: MeltyWish

Dress: MASSAI

Tights: Grimoire

Crew Socks: Angelic Pretty

Platforms: MONKI

Accessories: Angelic Pretty, MeltyWish


I love this dress. It's a little too big, but very comfy and cute. And no, there aren't dots at the dress, these like dotts looking things, are tiny, white stars♥


And here is my valentine's rose, I got yesterday~






Have a nice saturday♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen