Stern Curser (Pink)

Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 21

Hello♥

Day 21 : Your favorite fictional lolita.

Today's topic is... nothing special for me. Because it's about a fictional charackter. I don't think that anything fictional I like is with a lolita-ish charckter at all. I even don't think that Alice, from Alice in wonderland is near to a real lolita. It's only because of the fact that the story is from the victorian era.
I really like the charackters from Tim Burtons 'Alice In Wonderland. Also the costumes are really pretty. But I don't think that it's alice for me. I'm more interested in all the pretty tiny details from the outfit of Mr. Burtons Mad Hatter.
Why not an aristocrat or kodona/dandy guy? I really, really like it.



I know it's like a crazy vintage outfit with a little bit typical melancholic from Mr. Burton. But anyway. The Mad Hatter is my favourite fictional 'lolita' guy.

Always obsessed with tea, right?
Do you see all the details on his hat?
I like if guy's could wear heads like usual accessories. It's like an gentleman thing with style.
And do you ever realised about his lace cuffs? I love the sheer and sensitive looking fabric around his hands.
























Mr. Depp and Mr. Burton together♥

Did you know that there is a 2. Alice in Wonderland movie is already planned? I'm excited and... well, a way disappointed at the same time. I hope they won't make shit, only because of the positive reactions about Tim Burtons 1. Alice film.

What do you think?














See you tomorrow♥
Liz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen