Stern Curser (Pink)

Montag, 17. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 18

Hello~~~
Today's topic is really simple:

Day 18 : A picture of your favorite lolita style.

I think you know wich lolita style I like the most? It's Sweet Lolita. I think you expected that *haha*

I don't know wich photo I should post. A specific photo from google? I think not. I will show you a picture of my own from last spring.



I just can't wait for the Hanami. The whole world is coverd in beautiful colors and freshly green. It's like everything come to life again.
You know, I'm not a big fan of strawberry prints, but I like to eat fruits a way more than any sweets. But I like to wear my Chocoberry JSK with so much love.. that I think about buying annother fruit printed dress. Even if I would prefer flowers, mythical creatures and of course star/sky prints.

This photo reminds me on a very beautiful day with a very pretty lolita friend of mine. One of the nicest day of the past year, I think.

Thank you Kisa

See you again, soon~
Liz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen