Stern Curser (Pink)

Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 17

Hello~
Today's topic is:

Day 17 : What do you want more then anything right now?

I think is specifically on my lolita life.  I think, the think I want more than anything else is a closer community. And well, also some more cuties for my wardrobe.
But a closer community, wich is open and do a lot together, is the best wish. I hope that german lolitas will be better in the future. Countries like austria, the netherlands, sweden and france are growing up so fast with all the good stuff and wonderful events!
I'm kinda jealous. I don't want to say that we don't have wonderful girls. Of course we have! Many super awesome ladies♥

I think, germany is ready for more j style stuff. It's truely sad, that germany takes such a long time to compare with all the other countries. It's like a little bit left behind.
I don't only want this for lolita. I want this for any of the japanese fashion styles. I hope it's getting more and more day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year.

The things I really need more than anything else in my wardrobe are:

Lavender Tea Parties:


Yeah.... I think you know that I'm wearing my pink AP style Tea Parties a way too often. They are just too comfy and matching with so many of my outfits.
I own them since I start with lolita and I take them to any conventions I'm visiting or selling my jewelry. They are like my survial shoes.
The best ever.
I really want to buy them in lavender, because I added a lot of lavender stuff to my wardrobe, and it's my favourite color, you know?
I would like to have some in white and black too... but lavender is the perfect color.






Angel's Gentle Whisper Blouse:

 I would agree any other cute long sleeve ciffon blouse.. but this one taking my heart. I would die for this blouse.
I really, really need more long sleeve blouses in white, pink, ivory and black. No matter wich brand, but I want a similiar kind of a blouse.
I really adore Baby's blouses. They are so wonderful. I like the cuts, the colors, the designs. Everything. I really want to buy some. And also some cardigans.

I hope I can get some cute blouses next time.









I hope you enjoyed my little entry today. See you soon♥

Liz~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen