Stern Curser (Pink)

Donnerstag, 27. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 28

Hello♥

Let me tell you which locations I like the most^___^

Day 28 : A picture of the perfect lolita location.

I think the perfect lolita location is Tokyo, because it's founded there, you can shop wherever you want and everything is just cute or themed and you can go to any place/building/park/event wich fits your coord. But that's more 'the perfect place to be' and not a location.
I think it's Harajuku anyway XD

But... well. Lolita is something princessy, fairytale-ish. Just the most of the kawaii. But because of the fact that it's based on the victorian age clothing, I think the best location is a nice forrest or a pretty park. Our garden and the 'Herrenhäuser Gärten' from Hanover, are super pretty locations around my home.
I even think that an open air high tea in our garden would be a very awesome thing. *__*



























































































Soooooooo I think this is enough.^____^
 There are more corners to show, but these are my favourites. It's even more prettier in june/july, because all our roses are blooming... and well.. I can't count all the different kind of roses we have.


















Do you like our garden? I hope so♥

See you tomorrow~
Liz

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ist das dein Garten? (Ich frage so stumpf, weil ich selber noch nicht im Herrenhäuser Garten war) Sieht echt wunderwunderschön aus.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. *ahaha* Ja, das ist unser Garten. Die Herrenhäuser Gärten sind noch viiiiiiiiiiiiel größer. Aber dankeschön das du ihn mit einem Park fast schon gleichstellst *hihi* Das freut mich, dann lohnt sich die ganze Arbeit dafür ^___^

      Löschen