Stern Curser (Pink)

Freitag, 28. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 29

Hello♥

Today is a post, I really like to write, because I hope I can surprise a cutiepie a little bit ^___^

Day 29 : A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.

I think my wish is it to meet Maki & Askua, and Rinrin Doll and also Aoki Misako. But the one I really, really want to met Federica Hyrule
She's a penpal of me, and believe me, she's a really pretty & lovely girl, I promise.
Have a look at some more coords, she have worn. I know that I have already presented her in the challenge entry Nr.7  but  I want to show you even more of her beauty.























































































Trust me, she's a little darling♥
Please have a look at her blog, I've linked above. ^____~

See you tomorrow for the last challenge entry~

Liz

5 Kommentare:

  1. You're too too too sweet my dear ;____; I'm so flattered and happy I could cry ♥♥♥ you're my lovely kohai (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I'm just glad dearie ♥ Oh, yes sempai Hyrule ^___^

      Löschen
  2. Aaah I know her!!! Well, not for real, but I already follow her blog! She is really very pretty!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Wonderful♥ Keep on reading~ I always enjoy all of her outfit or shopping posts a lot *___*

      Löschen
  3. Hallo!!
    Ich habe dir einen Blog-Award verliehen!
    Ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn du mal rein schnupperst~ (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
    http://ryosmidnightstories.blogspot.co.at/2014/06/liebster-award-discover-new-blogs-german.html

    R Y O

    AntwortenLöschen