Stern Curser (Pink)

Montag, 24. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 25

Hello everyone♥

Day 25 : Your favorite lolita themed artwork.

Today I have to show you my favourite lolita themed artwork... well. I think everybody of you knows wich artist I will show to you, right?

It's Imai Kira's 'Gekko Shoujo' or better known as 'Gril Walk On The Moon'. I really, really love all her artworks and colloaboration pieces she's doing. I was even heaviely thinking about preordering the 'La Princess Sucre' JSK set.
And I really want the tights with the same name as the artbook, I've written above.



I hope I can get it somewhere with the matching tights in grey and pink colorway. I like how she's drawing, what kind of media she's using and what she's including in her artworks. Also the melancholic expressions are welcome to me.
In this atbook she mixed a fantasy story with her kind of telling. Do I need to tell you that I love this kind if fantasy the most?

It's definitely cute, and lolita-ish but vintagy and calm. Stuffed with well picked details any symbols. The kind of artworks like the most. Even the clear kind of drawings are special. I have her on istagram an see some kind of 'making of' photos from her. And it ALWAYS inspirational to me. I even can't explain it.


See you tomorrow♥
Liz

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen