Stern Curser (Pink)

Montag, 10. Februar 2014

~*♡ ꒰30 Days Lolita Challenge꒱ ♡*~ Day 11

Hello everyone~
I hope you had a nice start in the new week♥

Day 11 : One day in your lolita life in pictures.

Today I'm pretty busy. ... atm I'm really busy at all. Everything is full with work and I'm just happy, that I can made some little posts like this to keep you updated.
The topic of the day is to make a lolita life in pictures. To be honest: If  there is an interesting day where I'm wearing lolita, I'm selling my MeltyWish jewelry at an convention or event. But I'm too busy to take photos of the most important things.
But I've done an entry like this some time ago for the Lolita Blog Carnival. I hope it's okay, if I'm posting a link to this entry today.

Enjoy reading and watching the photos. It's a little bit behind the scenes of a convention. ^___~

-> Lolita Life In Pictures <-

See you tomorrow♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen