Stern Curser (Pink)

Dienstag, 20. August 2013

~*๑ Two wonderful things are driving me crazy ๑*~

Before it was getting so hot outside, I was wearing two things really constandly.
I just wanted to show you what I mean, I tried to combine it to... everything.
Of course I mean the baby pink rose headband I made by myself and the pastel pink creepers by Demonia, it's like the top and the bottom of myself are topped with the same colour *haha* I'm a living sandwich.

So here we are with my outfit photos of late spring and early summer:

It's a really comfy headband. I love it because of the colour and the roses. I really need more than one headband... I even want to make one with antlers.




 I even decorated my creepers with these little crystal shoe clips.

CREEPERS ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES OF THE WORLD. DEAL WITH IT!!!













 With my oversize Florence + the Machine tour shirt♥















With my Banana Fish half sleeve top.





































For the end:
I finally found my dream wallet. It's from san-x with a design of Sentimental Circus what is even made with glittering gold details and stuff♥













Interesting how many different shades of mypink hair dye is changing over the weeks :D

Wich of my outfits is your favourite? What's your current addiction?
Love
Liz♥

P.S.: As you maybe know, I have made an ask.fm account now. It's also liked in my sidebar under 'Personal Links'. Feel free to ask me anything you want. I will always answear^__~

4 Kommentare:

  1. I didnt know you had instagram! following right now!
    also your outfits are so nice ;;
    hope your summer is going good!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ^__^ Yes, and I love Instagram♥ Thank you for your follow, I will have a look at your profile too^__~
      Thanks again~ I like to mix my outfits in that way and really miss it, if it's too hot for a beautiful tights or leggings~
      My summer was very stressful until now. But thank you, the end of summer is looking good this year♥

      Löschen
  2. I really love your creepers and i agree~ they are DAMN comfy!!! <33
    OMG.. the Banana fish shirt looks so damn awesome!!! I would die for it. I'm still crying because the brand closed. ;___;

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes~ Creepers are the very best♥
      I'm really happy to get one of their pieces. It's really compy and super cute. I really don't understand why it's closet now, but you have the chance to get something at closet child ^___~

      Löschen