Stern Curser (Pink)

Mittwoch, 23. September 2015

°˖✧ Lolita Wardrobe Update 2015 ✧˖°

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hello cuties,

I know it's been a while, I have taken some time for my private life, to study at the university, still being the active designer of MeltyWish and for my family of course.
I'm really sorry that I had to quit blogging for over a year now. I'll try my best to write new entries soon. Because I really miss being an active part of blogger.
You can still follow all my thoughts and important things @ my twitter.
Yes, I slightly changed my blogdesign again, I think it's now better & easier to read. What do you think?

Embossed Logo 3-way Bag - Innocent World

I fell in love with this baby because of the perfect deep red wine color, and I LOVE embossed logos. It's kinda nostalgic. And yes classic lolita is getting an option for me. I like it more and more (୨୧ ❛ᴗ❛)✧
And well, the quality of Innocent World bags is amazing.


































Pocket Watch Socks - Ergi By Piratessan

I have bought the wine socks, to create a classy coord with a simple black JSK, and the wine IW bag above.
I wore this outfit for the Harry Potter Exhibition in Cologne, and to go out for the cinema to watch the last Hobbit movie.
I really enjoyed wearing wine red, and a darker lolita coord these days, but the black old school JSK I've bought had to go a few weeks ago.
The socks and bag are still owned by me, and I want to create a new black coord with an other black dress made of chiffon, like the pretty ones by Sheglit.






























With the Potter glasses I've bought at the exhibition ෆ⃛






















This was my christmas present 2014 from my lovely dad. Just one of the best thing he have ever gave to me.
And I reply: IW bags are amazing.
And yes I love embroideries as much as embossed logos or frames (੭ु。╹▿╹。)੭ु⁾⁾














Victorian Letter Jewelry Box - Angelic Pretty

This was a special novelty item by Angelic Pretty, they had released together with the 'Victorian Letter' series I really, really love in wine.
The print is golden and there are details from any side. 















I got a part of this set in black, wich I really wished, because I think some bittersweet stuff is great for smaller meet ups etc. 
I got the OTK's, the JSK, and the Headbow. At the Leipziger Buchmesse from the J-Store booth.









 Lovely glitter star buttons °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°























I'm supper happy that my lovely SS got me this beauty. I LOVE this print so much! Sadly, I have worn it only once this summer. Shame on me *haha*
But there will follow a better coord and more passion for dreamy marine/sea themed things. 
The marine game was strong this year! I hope there will be more designs in the future (*˙︶˙*)☆*°
I also managed to get the matching head bow and the Dream Marine Crew Socks in white and pink too.
So lovely!
















































One of the best dresses of the year in my opinion. It's made of glittering chiffon and printed so perfect. I love the small stars, fish and bubbles on it.
I also managed to get the matching head bow wich is also so unique ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧
I was able to pre-order it for late summer, and was super happy to get it in the end. 












Dream Marine Headbow - Angelic Pretty









































First, I was afraid if this color would make myself older. But it's now my favourite blonde shade. Like a cold gold. Really elegant and cute (o˘◡˘o)

















This wig was on my wish list for a long time. And this summer, Lockshop put it on sale with the information that they won't restock them again. I'm really happy to get one of the last wigs. 
















After a long time, I bought new lolita shoes, and yes, I want more. And yes, golden shoes are awesome. 
These are very classy, but comfy and you can customize them simply with pretty shoe clips if you want.












Yes, I have bought some black ones too. I own some dark dresses and want even more. These are just looking like doll shoes ♡♡










One of my lolita dreams has come true. I really really LOVE the misty sky print, and the colorway, and the glittering ribbon at the front.
But I was sadly disappointed as it arrived ໒( •́ ∧ •̀ )७
It's SO SHORT! And there is no inbuilt petticoat. It's looking like a short otome-kei dress without anything. It's even too short for my petticoat. 
I really need to get a proper pretty underskirt for it and I think also a new blouse, because the neckline is really deep too. 
But luckily I've finally got it. And it's a breezy summer dress wich is easy to wear.








The crazy thing is that the lavender color way of the socks is really different from the color way of the dress! It's not that blueish lavender, it's truly pinkish. Like the old lavender AP used a few years ago.
But they go well with the dress and with others. And I really love them anyway. It's such a dreamy design with the sliver glitter moon pattern ♡✧( ु•⌄• )














One of the most princessy pieces I own now. And yes, I want more baby dresses in the future. Even if AP is so tempting and dreamy and popular, Baby is an amazing brand and I love the fabrics they are using and the designs and colors (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ♫・*:.。. .。.:*・













Sweet Rose Wrist Cuffs - Angelic Pretty


I wanted some AP wrist cuffs with roses for so long. To be honest, I want more flowery stuff in total: dresses, socks, head bows, accessories etc. I like flowers so much! ❀.(*´◡`*)❀.















I think that's it for now. I wish I would be able to spend more money on pretty stuff, but I can't atm. Of course I bought some more accessories and was even able to get two automatic honey pieces from their beautiful mermaid themed summer collection.

Please write me your wishes.

Thank you so much for reading♡♡♡
Liz


2 Kommentare:

  1. my favorite are the shoes, bag and the lolita dresses, all of them are so cute ^^

    Tori Chu

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, you're right. The bags are wonderful! I want to order more shoes in the future. I think lolita shoes could be wonderful for daily life outfits, if there are not too much over the top.

      Löschen