Stern Curser (Pink)

Dienstag, 13. November 2012

~*☆Shooping Entry - What I Want In This Season☆*~

Hey my dear cuties~
It's a while ago, that I was going to twon and shop a little in my new love, Gina Tricot♥ Okay, it's not THE best shop, but I really like the fabrics and simple designs are also very great.
Okay, let's start.
This was the first that I've wanted. A fuzzy, fluffy, supersoft pastel pullover. I wasn't sure wich colour I should choose. But in the end, it's mint. I LOVE mint and I really need more from this colour.
This fuzzy cardigan is not so supersoft like the mint pullover, but it was love at the first sight. REALLY♥
It's super long and giant pockets. I wear this super often at home and it's just cozy and sparkling. I'm just feeling like a little fuzzy glittermonster *haha*
AND YES I LIKE LUREX (the glitter in the fabric) I WAS ADDICTED SINCE AGES AGO, F*CK YOU FASHIONISTAS.
An kind of chiffon fabric tunic in oversize. Really oversize. As you can see, it's see through, you have to wear a top under it. But it's soooo lovely.♥ And the price was just 12€, it was reduced.
One I really want to have. A bat cut top made of chiffon and decorated with little spikes. I wear it in this season with an cardigan to keep me warm and cozy. ^__~
Also a darling I've found at the Gina Tricot SALE. For around 10€. It's not that long as it seems. It's pretty and elegant.
These are my clothing gets from GT. I also bought some accessories:

 Yes I'm addicted to accessories. And to stars and crosses :D All is mostly from their 75% sale. The pearly crossring was only 1€ ♥









A pearly star♥ Perfect, cute and elegant.












And I bought some things I need. That included panties and socks *haha* Also girly and cozy.




















The tights I've bought~ Yes I know, it's a little late for flower prints, but hey, this is a super lovely one with pastel colours I really like and a little more thick as normal ones. The lurex tights is also bought at GT♥

And I was of course I was in our local Accessorize store to get some of the Halloween stuff after it for half price.

Got this pink skeleton set for around 3€. They're glowing in the dark~

The tulle lace gloves are just perfect for Lolita.









The 'Starry Night' socks from Accessorize are very great, but 8,90€ are a way too much... but I couldn't resist. The stars are glittering and I never had a more soft pair of socks. The scarf is also a thing that I have wanted for a long time.
I have always kept an eye on it as I was in the store.






Okay, I know, this time was a little hipster like. But hey, some things from this fashion are very wonderful. And I've need some simple things for more combinations. And I'm still crazy with all these fluffy fuzzy stuff. I can't help myself.
But don't worry, I'm still a Lolita and a streetfashion addict. I even would wear these with streetfashion XP
Anyway, thank you for reading♥
LizJuice

4 Kommentare:

  1. Gina Tricot ist echt ein guter Laden ^_______^
    und die Sachen sind soooo toll ~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. uii schöne Sachen hast du gekauft !! ^___^ Ichz würde zu gern mal wieder mit dir shoppen gehen :3 Du hast so ein gutes Auge für Kleidung!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Gerne doch Süße~ Wie wärs mit Freitag? Ich hab zwar absolutes ausgebe Tabu, aber gegen Spaß spricht ja nix♥

      Löschen